Top Cap Chimney Fire Assessment
We will carry out a full inspection of your flue for possible damage caused during a chimney fire. During a chimney fire it is most likely that the flue clay liner pots have been damaged or have cracked with the heat. It is vital for continued safe use of your fire or stove that the flue has been checked for damage.
What Causes A Chimney Fire?
Main Chimney Fires Causes:
- The deposits which lead to chimney fires include using green and wet fuels.
- The operation of appliances with insufficient air intake, and low operating temperatures for prolonged periods followed by hot fires.
- Such practice typically occurs when mild weather periods are followed by cold snaps in the weather.
- Contact UsHere Today
- Have your chimney professionally swept by us
- Do not contact your Insurance Company without being properly advised!
- Most cases the inner ceramic flue has cracked
- The top exit pot could be damaged
- The fire back could be damaged
- There may be damage that could lead to a house fire next time
- There is a possibility the flue could have collapsed and be blocked
- Leakage or Blockage causing Carbon monoxide poisoning
- Make a visual assessment
- Clean your chimney
- Video your chimney if necessary
- Our No Win No FEE insurance broker will talk with your insurance company
- Sign weather your chimney is not safe or safe to use
House Insurance & Chimney Fires
Did you know that your house insurance covers you for a chimney fire? After a sweep and an video inspection if your flue is damaged and not safe to use you are able to claim off your insurance for repairs.
Top Cap now uses Arthur Lyons Insurance Claims. These damage assessors are a no win no fee insurance group that will make the claim on your behalf.
Contact us today and let us do the rest for you.